VOICE OTP

Voice OTP is used to verify a mobile number. This verification is done by making a call to the mobile number & playing a sequence of digits.

Home  >   Voice-OTP
In order to verify the mobile number the user needs to confirm the played sequence of digits.
Trusted by 12,000+ happy customer worldwide

A comprehensive solution for 2FA

99.9% times your OTP will be delivered. For the remaining 0.1% times, We will not charge.

Pin Generation

Our platform provides the back-end logic needed for PIN generation (OTP) so you don't have to. Each code is tied to an individual user and can only be used once.

Number Lookup

Save money and increase conversion rates with our number validation. We're able to catch invalid numbers as they're entered, making sure your message is headed to a valid number.

Voice Failover

Voice-based 2FA adds text-to-speech capability to the standard 2FA process, enabling you to place calls and deliver user authentication PINs via voice audio. By adding Voice failover message delivery rates can be pushed close to 100 percent.

Global Coverage

Deliver your authentication PINs to users regardless of their location. With SMSala global coverage spanning 800 networks and 190 countries, you can deliver your one-time PINs with best delivery rates and speed available on the market.

Easily add a layer of security

Complete

A single API provides the full 2FA solution, from authentication management to message automation, spanning SMS and Voice.

Simple

Just give us a phone number and we�ll take care of the rest. We generate the codes, localize, use the fastest channel available, even fall back from SMS to voice when needed.

Convenient

Unlike other 2FA methods that may require special hardware or an authenticator app, our solution works with any phone number.

Smartly-priced

Pay only for successful conversions or a flat monthly fee for frequent logins.

Getting Started with Voice OTP

Voice-based OTP is a two factor authentication tool that allows businesses to facilitate call based OTP generation for its potential customers. This quick and reliable notification solution ensures guaranteed delivery of time-sensitive information on consumer’s mobile; like one time passwords, utility passwords, transactions alerts, employee activity alerts, and others.